WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK ?
" The team at EMA has demonstrated good domain knowledge and their commitment to make things work helps us rest assured that our operations are in good hands. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Lending business looking for a quality back office solutions! "
- Vice President of a leading mortgage LenderMore happy customers
Expert Mortgage Assistance
Expert Mortgage Assistance, a division of the Flatworld Solutions group, is dedicated to the proposition that mortgage process outsourcing can be faster, easier, better and more economical than ever before. We have over 4 years of experience serving blue-chip financial institutions in the areas of mortgage processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing and title services.
Our experienced team stays abreast of current lending regulations and complexities, and thoroughly understands the nuances of mortgage processing and underwriting. Entrust EMA with your mortgage processing and our team is certainly up to the challenge and ready to help your company save considerable amounts of time, trouble and money in the bargain!
- Over 4 years' experience in providing mortgage solutions.
- Experienced mortgage specialists familiar with every stage of the process.
- Systematic reporting and escalation channels to ensure transparency, control and accountability.
- Redundancy in infrastructure to handle mission-critical processes.
- Data security and confidentiality to ensure secure data handling and privacy.
- 24X7 operations to help you get the time zone advantage.
Outsource Mortgage Processing
Handling mortgage processing activities through an in-house team can be time-consuming and expensive, besides diverting organizational focus from the core competence. Outsource your mortgage processing needs to a professional service provider like Expert Mortgage Assistance to minimize the time, costs and hassles involved, while retaining your edge over the competition.
The cyclical nature of the mortgage industry demands a highly flexible approach to minimizing operational expenditures and streamlining operations. High accuracy, fast turnaround and high customer satisfaction are the key benefits.
From the Blog
In the last week of September, mortgage rates dropped early in the week. In fact, the overall mortgage rates are hovering at the lowest levels
Lenders all over the country are preparing for the implementation of TRID this week. While compliance with the new disclosure requirements is important, you also